Monday, July 6, 2009

You cannot find me in St. Louis 07/05

This will be a rather short entry. The biggest part of today was hitting my first 1000 mile mark. That means in 4 days of traveling, I've already driven over 1000 miles. If that rate keeps up (250 miles/day) then I am looking at driving more than 10,000 miles in the six weeks I'll be gone. That is a hell of a lot of driving.

Anyway, I came to St. Louis, MO today to see the Gateway to the West. In short it was overpriced, overpopulated with angry tourists having to wait in a way too long line for a way too unimpressive view at the top. I drove all over St. Louis (well, not all over, but within a 15 mile radius) looking for a Taco Bell that was open in the dining area. I couldn't find a single one. I also never seemed to find the "good" part of town, so I'm staying in the best part of town I could find. Anyway, St. Louis was a bust, and Nelly hyped it up too much.

Tomorrow, Chicago! Goodnight.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry that St Louis and Chicago were a bust. Get it? (goes with the "lack a vagina" joke) OK so I'm not funny. Yes, I am!!

Unknown said...

You do know that tout is pronounced like out with a t in front of it. It mean "describe or advertise boastfully; publicize or promote; praise extravagantly: a highly touted nightclub" per dictionary.com. Did you mean Toot? That can mean to blow a horn or to fart, whichever. Just FYI

shaggy fett said...

ah, mother, always with the corrections.

i was aiming for the toot, but my stupidity pointed me in a different direction.

thanks.

shaggy fett said...

ah, mother, always with the corrections.

i was aiming for the toot, but my stupidity pointed me in a different direction.

thanks.